Bilinda Ni Siodacain's Books

Monday, 28 May 2012

What would you do?

Right, what would you do?

Should I write the follow up book to Broken? (Second book of Immortal Souls series)

Write and finish Immortus? (Third book in Immortal Beloved series)

Write the book that goes with Banshee, A Touch of Raine the first book of the Blood Flux series. (For which I have a stunning cover, *drools*)

Begin and write my Desires Call series, Book One Awaken, Book Two Blossom, Book Three Lust, etc

Also, I'm contemplating writing two books in tandem to increase my productivity. Should I? Should I not?

Or should I ignore all of the above and get the hell on with writing? ;)

Help ME, Please.






2 comments:

Christine Murray said...

I can empathise with this. When you have multiple series it's hard to decide which to focus on. While I can't help with your problem, the one thing I can tell you is whatever choice you make you won't be completely sure you made the right decision.

I bought your book Banshee, can't wait to read it :)

Bilinda Ní Siodacaín said...

*sigh* I know you're right. It's just the not knowing what to write next that is best for the brand and me that kills me. Which is why I'm thinking of writing books in tandem. Maybe I'll succeed maybe it will flop who knows :)

Oooh, I hope you enjoy it :)

Bilinda